2009-04-19

Super Smash Bros Brawl model format

So I have been exploring Brawl.

I've learned a little more about constructing armatured models, this is primarily useful for my art team in assisting their understanding of how professional projects handle their game media. Using references is extremely informative when you create your own models, as you get to learn from others mistakes more quickly, and see new ways to make special joints and features.

I'm doing this out of pure academic interest, as I found out there is not much difference between this and the melee formats. I hacked both, but brawl models in general look better.

So here's the Ridley Trophy in Blender, definitely not something desirable to wake up to:



And yeah, I still have that awesome little plastic Ridley figurine that Kelly let me have. He's quite happy guarding my desk!

Peace!

-Z

No comments: