2009-04-06

Lucid Dream

Because I was woken at 4 am, I had a terrible nights sleep. I knew I was falling asleep, but I remained conscious into the dream world. What that meant was I had full cognitive control over my actions and parts of the dream, however, here's how it went:

I wanted to go home. I wanted to see my old house and look up at the stars and pretend this world and it's species weren't fucked. So I did. I was lying down in a sleeping bag, alone in the upstairs room, looking out at the sky. It was too dim, realistically dim so I turned up the brightness to see galaxies. It was very beautiful. However, a small girl appeared beside me, holding her knees with a stuffed animal, looking frightened. I asked her what was wrong, and she told me aliens. That almost got me up, but I stayed dreaming and continued to ask her what they were like. I used generic grey's descriptions, and then asked if they were like the Reconi, but, she got some crayons that were on the floor and drew me a picture of them and told me their name, but since I had to work I forgot the words, It was unusual and I'll remember it later, but it was something with a 'ou' sound and a 'g'. I kept asking her questions, but by doing so my mind destroyed her, and she melted into a skeleton because that's apparently what I would like to do to so many people... Either way, after that I turned off the dream and tried to sleep instead of control the dream, for like 5 minutes before the alarm went off.

So, I'm not sure what this was about, I usually don't have dreams about non-fuzzy aliens, but whatever these things were they were NOT our friends or allies. Kinda crinkly if I remember right.

I'll try again later sometime. Peace!

-Z

4 comments:

Chi said...

Boring.

Imaginary Z said...

You gotta remember, I don't include the salacious parts of my dreams. If I added in the precursor and ending parts, well, they'd be more X-rated than I could handle consciously... And nobody wants to read about that kinda kinky sex crime stuff anyhow... right?

Brien said...

I wanna read about kinky sex crimes with crinkly skeleton aliens.

SVN said...

Maybe the X-rated part is with the little girl...Lane's gonna be on Dateline's To Catch a Predator one day. lolololol