2009-01-25

F'HDTV

So naturally, I bought a HDTV.


But this is no ordinary "High Definition Television". This is a 'F'ing HDTV. It says so, right on the box!


Not only that, but this TV is WAY more realistic that True Life! I didn't even know I could ascend to a higher state of being simply by purchasing a material good! This changes my entire perspective on reality being merely perception!

And, of course, what better way to test a new TV than to use the greatest, most awesome of all videogames to test it's stunning reproduction of color and fast-action packed motion than:




If you cannot recognize this game, I hate you, and you should play it so I do not hate you.

-Z

(P.S. It's called "Tyrian")

2 comments:

Brien said...

Man I don't think I understand that "more realistic than true life" thing. wtf.

Tracey M said...

Your the bestt