2010-01-10

Odd Nuclear Disaster Dream

Parts of this are in fragments, but it was rather long.

Summary:

I pick a fight with some douchebag highscool kid trying to currupt one of my friends little brothers, he pulls guns, I smack them away and shoot him. Nuclear disaster happens ,the world floods, all temperatures rise near 110 constantly, people starve and run out of water, marine life comes ashore (all the way to Kansas) bizzare cults and non-eco friendly clans develop, me and the dragon clan have a huge fight out with this large group of savages; we win in the end.

 Details:

The first part of the dream involved me going to some sort of high school graduation; Apparently, mike, dustin and some people I forgot I knew were there, and dustin's kid was graduating to middle school finally (zach),  so I went along to see him walk along his ceremony. At the same time was a high school graduation, filled with lots of idiot punks as usual. Though, Zach started hanging out with this greaser punk in leather, I'd never seen this kid before, and he was trying to tell zach to do drugs, and hang out with the cool crowd. Zach was a smart kid, and knew to stay away, but I saw this event occur later, and confronted the idiot, and we got in some sort of stupid argument and he pulls a gun on zach and threatens to shoot him, so I pull a gun as well, taken from some kid I secretly swiped, and I shot at him. Lucky for him, the gun sucked and it grazed his head so he let go and put his hands up and ran away, so I went to talk to Zach but zach ran off to go with the punk kid.
Chase scene ensues, and the punk drives off but only for about 100ft since car's don't work without gas; And they take off running. I eventually chase him down to this large apartment building, and we face off, I disarm his stupid ass and he pullls an old knife out, threatens me with it until I disarm him from that too, then I just shoot him in the foot and kick him out the door, which at this time led to the ocean, tens of feet down. The fish got him.
So now time fast forwards, zach is in his teens, dustin and co are living in this high rise building, we're on the 20 somethingth floor, which the bottom or so floor are completely underwater, networks of floating bridges are made between buildings, and ours just so happens ot have the only working well, so we are naturally well armed and defended, I had personally executed hundreds of people, and fed them to the local fish so we could have food.
IT wasn't exactly a pretty future, but there were still lots of good people in existence, but the beutiful thing is it's OK to weed out the stupid people now, unlike today where we seem to encourage the breeding of idiots; In the future, if we were breeding idiots it would be for food.
So one day, I was sitting in the window with my homemade sniper scope, and I notices some large black asian dragons flying around some of hte other buildings, I showed everyone and pointed out that they were people holding up these elaborate costumes, running around like idiots. I heard one of them come up the stairs, and this weird ass group of Yoga people just ran through the building in dragon costume, saying a few passing words and leaving just as quickly; taking nothing, but making their presence known.
Eventually, I went over to their cult, and found out they were a group of ecologically minded folk, who were valuing the same ideals my tower did, preserving the marine ecosystem so that it would naturally sustain and preserve itself, and us in the meantime. So we banded up, and I joined the dragon cult minus the goofy rituals.
Well, one day they pointed out that there was this large band of stupid idiots trying to drag nets across our oceans; but they were heavily armed and there were many of them. I confronted them once, killed four of them and slashed their nets; all before their bandwagon began firing back and I ran them into a trap, as hundreds of these motherfuckers came out of nowhere, wasting shots trying to kill me. I lured them into the courtyard of a hollow building, where our dragon clan rained death upon  them using medeival weaponry and some of my own custom devices; After a long battle, both sides had heavy losses but we mostly wiped out the intruders, I ran down and cut their throats, those that survived. I alone, apparently, was immune to death b ecause I knew what the future meant for humanity, and I also knew that executing a few humans would mean nothing on the cosmic scale; especially those who believe that might makes right, and anchient reptilian function that lives on as our own personal demon.
Eitherway, we fed the fishes, and birds, and made out with a large feast; sadly our numbers had been halved, but we set out a ritual for them to be given back to the earth; And time proceeded on. Maybe sometime in the hundreds of years distance the earth would start repairing itself, and we could recontinue a new human spirit; One that values peace, balance, and the cosmos more than itself.

Nothing feels better than killing stupid people, then feeding them to the earth. If only our world's educational standards could promote real thinking instead of political regurgitation. Don't forget that there are a lot of scientists and engineers that are stupid; Stupid is defined as lack of tolerance and understand, and lack of diplomacy. you can be book smart, money smart, street smart, and still be stupid as a rock. Only the scientific mind that values the cosmos is intelligent; your reptilian brain is the enemy. Rise up against it.

La mayor victoria esta en vencerse a si mismo.
(The greatest victory is to conquer yourself.)

No comments: