2008-12-18

Drunk dreams

So, one of my favorite waitresses in one of my favorite establishments got me drunk on some redneck teas...

So I get home, and fight my iPhone till about 2:30 am.

but the crazy dream I had... MAN it was nuts.

I can't entirely remember all of it, but I was in DC with a bunch of co-workers, giving a presentation to Air Bus or something like that, and our building get's implosion bombed.
That's right, just like what happened in sept. 11, this building collapsed on all of us, and probably make a huge mess.
However, being dream world, it turned out just the middle of the building collapsed, and no one was hurt or killed, so it looked like some sort of godzilla reject had just stomped through the middle of the building, making it into this giant 'death arena' sorta thing, with a flat concrete floor. On the top floor, all the recent presidential nominees and their appointees were having some sort of conference, and I got to help Mcain and some other people I'm supposed to know up from the rubble. Obama didn't NEED help, he's badass like that.
So, I began talking to these political players, since we just had to wait for fire crews and other public servants to rescue em. There was some sort of awesome conversation we had about the economy, and I really wish I had it recorded, because they said some things I wasn't aware of, kinda solving and exposing more detail about the problem. Lots of DOD stuff, really.
But the fun part came when Mcain started to act like Mcain, and got angry at Obama for wanting to try and decentralize some things, and they started this Stree- Fighter kinda fighting game, and suddenly, out of nowhere, it turned into a PS3 fighting game in 'Fighter's Destiny' style, and Obama and Mcain start going at it, in their suits... they box for a while, with lots of political figureheads cheering their sides on, it was freaking awesome.

Hard to describe, I was pretty drunk still when I got up this morning. Most importantly, watching political candidates fight for real causes was awesome. Maybe if we made those fat white guys actually physically come to blows, then more problems would get solved faster...

I got my develoepr id from apple. Now it's time to fly.

1 comment:

Chi said...

1) iPhones are awesome
2) If you're ever in DC and you don't get in touch with me I'll get mad. I should have been a part of this battle royal building dream.
3) Obama has a reach a speed advantage on McCain. McCain's moves however would be all power and counter attack variants I imagine. Obama's strategy should be to put McCain in the air and juggle him to death while trying to control the ring.